ARCCO’s quality control policy is based on the principles of Total Quality Management (TQM). This internationally recognized management model highlights the necessity for continuous, open oversight and communication to ensure that quality products are completed safely and without delay.
As ARCCO is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services on time, the company has established the following objectives:
- Focus on customer satisfaction to the extent that projects are technically complete and exceed client expectations to enhance satisfaction.
- Specialize in different fields, unique operational systems and expertise to allow on-time delivery of services and to maintain long-term client relationships.
- Maintain international standards of compliance related to employee health, welfare and environment.
- Provide immediate response and action related to client complaints.
- Hire and retain highly qualified staff who continuously improve and develop ARCCO products and services.